Beyond the Physical?

Yoga is about a constant development of not only the body and the mind, but of the soul as well. The physical practice of asanas and postures are only about 5% of what yoga is really all about. The other 95% consists of  meditation, reflection, spiritual practice, and honesty. Yoga eventually becomes a lifestyle and not just a work out.

Food for thought.

Namaste
Aloha

~Tamal

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>